1) Provide opportunities for academic enrichment, including providing tutorial services to help students--particularly students who attend low-performing schools--to meet state and local student performance standards in core academic subjects, such as Reading and Mathematics.
2) Offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities, such as youth development activities, drug and violence prevention programs, counseling programs, art, music, recreation, and technology education programs that are designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students.
3) Offer opportunities for literacy and related educational development to families of students served by 21st CCLC programs.
21st CCLC Goals
1) To assist students in meeting or exceeding national, state, and local educational standards.
2) To assist parents in becoming more effective partners in their child's education.
3) To help participants achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles and acquire a broad range of skills.
4) To enhance self-expression and creativity through exposure and development of skills
in crafts and the visual, performing, and literary arts.
5) To help youth and adults achieve and maintain physical fitness and acquire a range of physical skills that can be beneficial throughout life through opportunities for fun and constructive use of leisure time.
The 21st Century Program at TAESIS is by invitation only, if you have any questions please contact Elizabeth Ziegler at (407) 935-3540.
Site Coordinator: Elizabeth Ziegler
Site Coordinator: Kimberly Lugo
Click here to view the 21st Century County Webpage